Welcome to Choice Hypnotherapy
If you would like to change something about yourself or your life, hypnotherapy could be what you've been looking for!
Choice Hypnotherapy provides a friendly, professional and effective hypnotherapy service in Stockton-on-Tees, helping people to make real changes and feel better.
What is hypnotherapy?
Put simply, hypnotherapists use hypnosis to offer therapy:
- hypnosis is a completely natural state of deep relaxation, in which the subconscious mind becomes more open to ideas and suggestions
- therapy involves achieving a change that is beneficial to a client
Hypnotherapists facilitate hypnosis, and offer positive ideas and suggestions that can have a therapeutic effect on the client's attitudes and behaviour.
Hypnotherapy is a gentle but powerful therapy, and many clients see improvements after just 1 or 2 sessions.
What kinds of issues can hypnotherapy help with?
Hypnotherapy can help people to achieve all kinds of changes. At Choice Hypnotherapy, we work most often with the following issues:
However, this is not an exhaustive list – if you would like to find out whether hypnotherapy might help you with something not shown here, you are welcome to call us for advice and information.
Choice Hypnotherapy offers you a chance to change - to live life your way
At Choice Hypnotherapy, we are pleased to offer:
- free initial consultations
- tailor-made therapy designed to meet your individual needs and wishes
- a fully qualified and experienced hypnotherapist, professionally registered and insured
- easy parking and comfortable surroundings
- a completely confidential service
Clinical Hypnotherapist: Vanessa Bowman-Reeves
Vanessa is an experienced hypnotherapist, with a friendly and open approach:
- fully qualified and professionally registered (see links on footer bar)
- member of the NHS Directory of Complementary & Alternative Practitioners
Please visit other pages on this site, to find out more!